Are you an efficient and motivated sales/business development executive/manager with a proven track record of success and competency in selling sponsorship or exhibition packages within the conference and events market? Are you looking to work for a leading event organizer responsible for number of leading event brands in Sweden with the opportunity to help further expand the business? Work on an established and expanding portfolio of events designed for corporate and public sector/governmental executives and leaders.
About the role
The suitable candidate will:
- Have gained at least 2 -3 years in sponsorship sales and be looking to continue your sales career in the conference industry
- Have a proven track record of performance in B2B sponsorship sales, primarily through selling over the telephone and some experience in selling face to face
- The ability to communicate with both national and international companies you will have Fluency in both spoken and written Swedish & English languages.
- As a competent seller you will have the ability to hunt and obtain new business clients as well as manage existing clients both before, during and after each event.
- You will be a strong self motivator with an ability to be able to learn quickly and understand the client value chain for each event in industries including Technology, Medical, industry, financial services.
- Display the ability to sell in a consultative manner and identify the relevant needs and requirements for each customer • You will be confident writing personalized business sales proposals for client.
- Have ability to understand and assess client business needs and be able to develop creative solutions to meet their needs
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational, time management and communication skills
- You will be used to working to targets, deadlines and work as part of a larger sales team
Insight events annually perform close to one hundred hundred fairs, conferences and courses in the Swedish market. Our thousands of participants are decision makers from both the private and public sectors. The goal is to give our participants new and developing knowledge with the most well-known experts in their respective areas. Our products and services also offer the opportunity to personally meet potential customers and connect new business contacts.
We are located in Stockholm.
Send your application and CV (in Swedish or English) to sales manager Roland Behrendt firstname.lastname@example.org