Vehicle Electronics & Connected Services 2018 will take place on the 12th-13th April 2018 in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Being present at VECS is an excellent opportunity to enhance your network and meet OEMs and key players from the automotive ecosystem! Get an excellent overview of future strategies and technologies in the fields of Autonomous, Electrification, Connectivity, Digitalization and New mobility solutions.
Take advantage of this opportunity to present your expertise to the delegates as a speaker at the conference.
We are inviting you to submit an abstract which should include the following:
- Presentation title
- 3-5 bullet points summarizing the content
- Speaker name, job title and company
- A short paragraph (three or four sentences) describing the proposed presentation
The abstract should provide a technical insight, share unique challenges and experiences, and discuss technical solutions you’d like to share with the automotive community. Strategic keynote topics (see below) are also welcome.
Presenting at VECS 2018 gives you the opportunity to share your latest technical ideas and achievements with influential specialists among the delegates and to discuss your work with colleagues in the industry.
Please submit your application below:
Speakers should submit their applications by 10th October 2017.
TRACKS AND TOPICS FOR VECS 2018
- OEM Strategies
- Convergence of automotive and tech
- Future transportation solutions
- Political framework
- Legal framework
- Customer requirements
Track A Electronics & Architecture
- Trends in architecture on how to integrate plug and play, functional safety, mobility solutions etc
- Software and systems architectures in the future
- Electric architecture (on & off board)
- An OEMs strategy for electrical architecture
- How to avoid having to redesign the electrical architectures every few years?
- How to build maintainable architectures for automotive and handling exchange of suppliers and components in a smooth way
Track B Autonomous Vehicles & Active Safety
- Active safety functions derived from automatic vehicles
- Safe application of deep learning in safety critical systems
- Deep learning, image/lidar/radar processing, obstacles and opportunities
- Detection in difficult conditions (rain, snow, fog, darkness etc)
- Tools and methods to manage branching, backwards compatibility etc
Track C Test & Validation
- Testing of ADAS and autonomous vehicles
- Virtual test & validation, especially regarding cybersecurity questions, also verification
- EV/HEV powertrains test and validation
- Verification of AD vehicles
- Onboard system integration and test
Track D Electrification
- Advanced battery technologies
- Charging infrastructure
- Inductive charging for electric propulsion
- Electric propulsion /electric propulsion systems
- Power electronics projects
Track E Cybersecurity & Connectivity
- Cybersecurity for highly automated driving
- Security implications of autonomous driving, growing interconnectivity and new mobility concepts
- Protection of private keys in vehicles
- How should the balance be between connected vehicles and connected infrastructure? Connected services platforms overview, actors and initiatives. What does a typical solution look like, what is the ecosystem involved?
- Standardization for automotive connectivity
Track F Automotive Challenges and Opportunities
- How to work with rapid change cycles for “consumer electronics” in an automotive environment with the relatively long development cycles?
- The opportunity with connected services. Creation, Go To Market, platforms, ecosystem (on both the supply and demand side)
- What type of cars and buses do we need in the future when they are electric and autonomous?
- C-ITS and other similar standards globally
- OEM developed software vs. supplier developed supplier – how will the market change.
- Regulatory approval of highly automated vehicles (L4/L5)
- Business models for * as a service. (* = logistics, transport, public transport, mobility, …)
- Privacy and GDPR
For further details and questions please do not hesitate to contact us!