Vehicle Electronics & Connected Services 2020 will take place on May 5-6 2020 in Gothenburg.
Being present at VECS is an excellent opportunity to enhance your network and meet OEMs and other key players from the automotive ecosystem! Get an excellent overview of future strategies and technologies in the fields of Autonomous, Electrification, Connectivity, Digitalization, Scaling agile, and New mobility solutions.
Take advantage of this opportunity to present your expertise to the delegates as a speaker at the conference.
We are inviting you to submit an abstract which should include the following:
- Presentation title
- 3-5 bullet points summarizing the content
- Speaker name, job title and company
- A short paragraph (three or four sentences) describing the proposed presentation
- List a minimum of 2-3 takeaways that someone would be able to implement shortly after returning home.
The abstract should provide a technical insight, share unique challenges and experiences, and discuss technical solutions you’d like to share with the automotive community. Your session should not be a product pitch, nor promotional for your company, or services. We are looking for narrow topics, with a deeper focus on specific best practices and new breakthroughs. We are looking for specific and actionable items that you will share with your audience. Strategic keynote topics (see below) are also welcome.
Presenting at VECS 2020 gives you the opportunity to share your latest technical ideas and achievements with influential specialists among the delegates and to discuss your work with colleagues in the industry.
Speakers should submit their applications by 11th October 2019.
Selections will be made by end November 2019. We add speakers continuously so the sooner you submit the better.
Speakers will be announced at the beginning of December.
KEY-NOTE TOPICS (5th May)
- OEM Strategies
- Convergence of automotive and tech
- Digitalization in automotive
- Future transportation solutions
- Urban mobility strategies
- Political Framework
- Legal Framework
- City planning in connection to transportation
- Customer Requirements
TRACK TOPICS (6th May)
- Track A – Electronics & Architecture in the context of digitization
- Track B – Autonomous Vehicles & Active Safety
- Track C – Test & Validation
- Track D – Electrification
- Track E – Cybersecurity & Connectivity
- Track F – Scaling Agile Creating the agile and digitized business
- NEW! – Track G – The business of transportation Where will the money come from?
Example topics for Track G:
– Business models for * as a service. (* = logistics, transport, public transport, mobility, …)
– Startups, joint ventures in transportation (goods or public transport)
– Aftermarket, revenue
– Commercialising the new automotive model
– City planning in connection to transportation
– Transportation disruption