To make VECS 2020 a great success we depend on local assistance from student volunteers to help us run the event. +1200 attendees are expected. Being a student volunteer is a great way to meet people from all over the world that share your interest in the new transportation landscape with autonomous, electric and connected vehicles. We strongly encourage you to use the event to build your professional network. Please circulate our call for volunteers through your institutions.
Volunteer roles include:
- To welcome foreign and local participants and to share a spirit of helpfulness and hospitality
- Provide directions to various locations at the conference venue
- Provide assistance to moderators, speakers and attendees
- Registration desk representative
Why should you volunteer?
- Get an insider’s view on being part of an event
- Gain useful job experience and satisfaction
- Meet like-minded people as well as the leading experts in the fields of autonomous vehicles, vehicle electrification, digitalization, connected services, mobility and other fields
- Meet future employers
- Strengthen your CV
In return for volunteer services VECS offers the following benefits:
- Free registration to the conference
- Food & beverage during the event (two days)
- Complimentary conference participation in connection to your volunteering
- A certificate of participation
You are required to:
- Commit to 1 full day (up to 9 hours of volunteering
- Agree to wear black pants/skirt
Please check that you are available on May 5-6 2020. Positions will be assigned based on qualifications and in order of applications received. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. We look forward to your participation in this outstanding event. Thank you for your support!
Click here to start your application and note that application deadline is 27th of March 2020.