Vehicle Electronics & Connected Services 2019 will take place on the 2-3 April 2019 at Svenska Mässan in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Being present at VECS is an excellent opportunity to enhance your network and meet OEMs and key players from the automotive ecosystem! Get an excellent overview of future strategies and technologies in the fields of Autonomous, Electrification, Connectivity, Digitalization and New mobility solutions.
Take advantage of this opportunity to present your expertise to the delegates as a speaker at the conference.
We are inviting you to submit an abstract which should include the following:
- Presentation title
- 3-5 bullet points summarizing the content
- Speaker name, job title and company
- A short paragraph (three or four sentences) describing the proposed presentation
- An Indication of which conference track the presentation would fit into:
– Day 1: The Changing Demands for Automotive, Technical challenges and solutions, Future Strategy
– Day 2: Electronics & Architecture, Autonomous vehicles & Active Safety, Testing & Validation, Electrification, Cybersecurity & Connectivity, Scaling Agility, Automotive’s Challenges and Opportunities
The abstract should provide a technical insight or present a new service, share unique challenges and experiences, and discuss solutions you’d like to share with the automotive community. Strategic keynote topics are also welcome. Strictly no sales pitches. Presenting at VECS 2018 gives you the opportunity to share your latest technical ideas and achievements with influential specialists among the delegates and to discuss your work with colleagues in the industry. We are looking forward to receive your application!
Please note that we need your application no later than the 5th of October
Please submit your application below:
For further details and questions please do not hesitate to contact us!